A lot of men choose to buy Propecia online, either because of convenience, embarrassment or a busy lifestyle. Here’s ten things you need to know when ordering prescription drugs online.
- Propecia is a prescription drug. It’s not available to buy in the UK without a prescription from a doctor.
- You can sometimes arrange an online consultation with a suitably qualified professional to allow you to access Propecia.
- The consultation may be in the form of a questionnaire, telephone call or a video call.
- You may be asked what other medications you are taking. Have your medicine list ready (why not use Medsmart® to help you with this?).
- Be sure that you’re buying from a reputable source. Not all internet pharmacies are legitimate. It can be difficult to know the difference.
- Be sure to check the package thoroughly. Propecia is a prescription drug, which should be in quality packaging and sealed appropriately. If in any doubt, your local pharmacist will be able to help you check this before you take it.
- Don’t forget – on the internet, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is!
- Make sure you use a secure internet site when making payments online to help avoid your bank details from being stolen or used fraudulently. Check for the correct security certificates on the search bar when on a website you are buying from.
- Be aware that there might be regulations and restrictions if you are ordering Propecia online from a pharmacy outside the UK.
- Remember to tell your doctor that you are taking Propecia. (It’s important to tell your doctor about all medication you’re taking, even if it hasn’t been prescribed by them).
Have you ordered Propecia online? Tell us about your experiences by emailing us at [email protected], we’d love to hear from you.
The Medsmart® Team